Seasonal Camping – As of 9/19/19 the following sites are available for the 2020 camping season: 77, 80, 88, and 90.
2020 Camping Season Fees: $2700.00 plus electric, $250.00 damage deposit required and will be forwarded yearly, $25 application fee per adult.
- Season runs from April 15 to October 15.
- Electric is turned on April 1st for site prep and left on until October 31st for site clean up.
- Water will be turned on May 1st and blown out October 14th
- Entire campground is golf cart friendly
- Outdoor heated pool 3′- 9′ deep
- Dock slips available
- 30 or 50 amp electric provided (depending on site location)
- Water at all campsites
- Campfire/fire-pit burning accepted
- Park models encouraged
- Pets are welcome
- Campfire wood must be cut on-site or purchased from a management approved dealer
- Secured storage area
- Deck, porches, additions allowed with permit
- Landscaping is encouraged
- Private showers, Vending, Laundry, Community Room, Playground, and Storm Shelter all centrally located
- Organized activities for kids on Saturday mornings
- Lots of family functions all summer long