Seasonal Camping – Campsites 77 and 90 are still available. It is not on our map but site 90 is located to the right of Parking area “E” near the pool and community building.
2019 Camping Season Fees: $2700.00 plus electric, $250.00 damage deposit required and will be forwarded yearly, $25 application fee per adult.
- Season runs from April 15 to October 15.
- Electric is turned on April 1st for site prep and left on until October 31st for site clean up.
- Water will be turned on May 1st and blown out October 14th
- Entire campground is golf cart friendly
- Outdoor heated pool 3′- 9′ deep
- Dock slips available
- 30 or 50 amp electric provided (depending on site location)
- Water at all campsites
- Campfire/fire-pit burning accepted
- Park models encouraged
- Pets are welcome
- Campfire wood must be cut on-site or purchased from a management approved dealer
- Secured storage area
- Deck, porches, additions allowed with permit
- Landscaping is encouraged
- Private showers, Vending, Laundry, Community Room, Playground, and Storm Shelter all centrally located
- Organized activities for kids on Saturday mornings
- Lots of family functions all summer long